Romans 1:15

So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.
Romans 1:15

22 September 2011

My First Area of Service


We made it to Rome safely! I'm sooo tired but I'm here. Last night we met the Assistants to the President (APs), the Mission President, and his wife and they are all fantastic!!  

My first city is going to be Napoli! Crazy right?! I'm really excited but learning the dialect is going to be really difficult.  One of the APs served there and he was speaking a little Napolitano and it is not Italian at all, but everything will be fine.  We leave for our cities later today and I'll email next Wednesday on Preparation Day (P day).  

I hope all is well, if you want to say hi just e-mail me at camron.stewart@myldsmail.net. No sense in paying for post if it's not needed. I love you all! Ciao!!

1 comment: