Romans 1:15

So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.
Romans 1:15

08 December 2011

Chapter Two: The 11th Epistle of Anziano Stewart to the Neopolitans


Man time flies, it feels like I wrote you yesterday!

Weeeyyyyyyyy caro famiglia!!!!!!  I have a ton to say and little time to say it.  Also, no pictures this week. (I don’t want to plug anything in the computer because I don’t trust this Internet point... 

First, my Book of Mormon goal; sadly I couldn’t get it all done in a day, I just couldn’t have it as a high enough priority to do it all in one day.  But I did do it in a total of 4 days and I also decided to read the New Testament before Christmas instead if the Book of Mormon again.  And the way I’m reading it is really cool because I’m doing it chronologically through Jesus’s life.  Way interesting. 

Next the Christmas call home... if you could send me the land line of our house it would be great... I’m not sure if we'll be able to Skype but I’ll try and figure it out because I’d love to see you all!!!

So, the most exciting thing this week...FISH EVERY NIGHT FOR DINNER!! We talked with our local fish guy (Fabio) and told him we wanted to eat more fish and we'd buy it for 2 euro per person everyday and he hooks us up (no pun intended)!!! We’re eating fresh salmon, squid, shrimp, and some other kind of fish I’m not sure what you call it... but it's so nice, and I’ve noticed a big difference in how I feel, it's wonderful!!! 

Anziano Meldrum and I have been waking up at 6 each morning and going running for 30 minutes and then we go inside and workout. And that has been awesome. (By the way, he has a website: alexmeldrum.com where he puts pictures on it weekly it might be cool to check out)

On Saturday, we went to a city called Avellino.  It takes about an hour bus ride to get there and it's still in our area, crazy!! But we went out there and visited a couple of less actives and I absolutely love that place!! I wish they had their own pair of missionaries and I could serve there!!! It’s not too big, not too little and it even SMELLS good! =P Also, Nicodemus is making huge progress, he is doing everything we're asking, only he didn’t come to church... =/ Bummer. 

Also, our mostra on Sunday night was incredible.  We were all on fire and were doing some amazing work talking to hundreds (yes, hundreds) of people.  And then it started raining.  But we still were stopping people and doing all we could (I had an umbrella don't worry).  It was great!!
Yesterday I did a scambia with Anziano Cardinet and we did some awesome work!  We taught 4 lessons, got multiple numbers, and had a wonderful time.  It was sweet!!!

Transfer calls are this Saturday!!! =O I'm actually not worried at all. However there is always a chance that I’m going to have to leave...
For Christmas, and Christmas eve were going to a TON of appointments.  EVERYONE wants the missionaries over!!! It’s nice. 
And now what we did today (sorry again for no pictures...) we went to Ercolano (Herculaneum) and to the Almafi Coast.  Holy Cow! It was such a blast! And so beautiful!!  As we were going back on the bus along the coast, the sun was setting and there were some majestic clouds! (Anziano Weeks is way into taking pictures of clouds.  At first it was a little weird but now he's converted me.  Spend some time looking at them next time you have a chance!) 

Well, that’s about all I have for you.  Oh, how's the manger looking? I hope there's plenty of straw in it this year!!! (the family has an empty manger and with each act of service one can add a piece of straw)  If not, you better work on it!!! I hope that everything is well and you all keep Christ in your hearts and minds, especially during this special time of year when we are constantly reminded of his life and example.
--
Vi Voglio Bene,
Anziano Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment