Romans 1:15

So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.
Romans 1:15

25 June 2013

Chapter Six: The 13th Epistle of Anziano Stewart to the People of Italy

Addio Presidente Kelly, Benvenuto Presidente Waddoups

Quindi, eccoci qua ancora un altra volta.  Non mi stanco mai a scrivervi.  How exciting that Maren is now 10! Crazy! The picture of her with all the money was a little worrying though... her smile was just a little too big.  Maren, that's not where happiness is!  But I'm glad that you had a good day, and don't worry, in a month or so, we can go to Cascades together. =)

So I was thinking about what I can do to keep me busy when I get home, and there was a class that I wasn't able to sign up for that I can take online.... what do you think?  I hope that you're in agreement. =) If so, could you sign me up for it and order the book(s) so that I can start as soon as I get there? Thanks!  The class is: "PDBIO 120: Offered by BYU Independent Study; enroll anytime throughout year; one year to complete; additional tuition required; register at elearn.byu.edu"

And is there any news about the commissary job? Or the temple trip?
This week has been nice.  We still have Anziano Visintin at home because he's still contagious but other than that things have been rather calm.  On Saturday, we had an amazing ward activity.  It was a little presentation on the church and mainly on the temple.  We got a total of 15 numbers all of which were member referrals!! The ward here is awesome! They are so missionary minded.  The bishop always is bringing friends to church and giving us referrals.  On Sunday, we also had an amazing sacrament meeting.  The microphone was broken so there was an added emphasis on reverence, it was really a blessing in disguise, the spirit was so strong. 

So now there are 70,000 missionaries!!! Pretty awesome huh? How exciting!  I can't believe that there has been an explosion so big of missionaries.  I think that either this year or next we'll get to a total of 1 million baptisms as a church.  Speaking of baptisms, this week we are having 4 this week.  There's a nine year old and a family that are taking the plunge.  It's pretty exciting!!  Well, I have to go, but I love you all and can't wait to see you in just a month!

Thank you for all that you do for me, you really are the best! Vi voglio un sacco di bene! Ciao!
--
"Look inside yourself, you're more than what you've become.  Remember who you are."  The Lion King
Anziano Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment