Romans 1:15

So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.
Romans 1:15

04 August 2011

Week 1

It's so great to hear from you all, thanks for all the letters!!!  Before I get into this week there's some stuff to get through... on the plane ride over I was talking with this member who lives in SLC, but he was talking about a company called Mantech... maybe you could look into that company.  Also could you send me some contacts, I have about 9 months left so there isn’t a rush but I want to have them before Italy.  Also do you guys have any more of the 3 prong adapters from Sicily? If so could you send them to me?  About the iPod, could you put some Disney music on it,  just a thought?  Do you have the classical music I bought on Amazon?  Thanks for looking for the small PMG, hopefully you can find it but if not don't worry about it.  Once you get to the Y could you send me a "rise up" t-shirt from the bookstore?!?!  And how much money is in my account?

Now onto the good stuff =] thanks mom for getting those happy hippos, I'm looking forward to them very much!!! =] I've seen so many people since I've been here its awesome. I've seen Kenny, Zac, Steele, Logan, Kenna, Kameron, Jon Hogge, Jon Gill, and even someone from EFY in Denmark! And I'll keep my eye out for Elder Bodily.  Kenna and Logan left earlier this week; it's crazy how fast time flies!  It feels like I've been here for only a couple days but I'm halfway through week 3!!  

I'm in a trio now with Anziani Roisum and Devincent.  I love them but it's hard to be in a trio just because you have to coordinate with 2 other people... but it's teaching me patience so it's not all bad.  Then we have another companionship in our district, Anziani Droghi and Nelson.  Anziano Nelson is from Wales and has a sick accent but I think it makes it harder for him to speak Italian... but they're all really great!  Our zone is so awesome.  Everyone is going to fit right on in Italy.  The two older districts are leaving on Tuesday to go to Italia, leaving us with only 11 Italians in the entire MTC!  In 3 weeks we'll get some more but not much more...  

We're all dreading Sundays because they pick random people to give talks so everyone has to prepare one and it has to be in Italian.  Once the older districts leave all of us will be sure to give a talk! haha. Our branch presidency is just awesome, do you know someone named Bro. Lameroux?  He was in Germany in the army... he's our 2nd councilor.  That’s great about the Cartegenas!!!  I'm so happy for them, I wish I could be there when they go through the temple too.  We get to go to the temple every P day, Wednesday by the way, and it's just amazing.  I might have said that last time but it's still true. 

Every Sunday and Tuesday we have a fireside/devotional and every time it's spectacular!!!  Yesterday, Gerald Lund came and talked on faith for like 50 minutes.  It's no wonder we haven't received everything from Heavenly Father when we can talk on such a "simple" topic and leave feeling like we know less about it!!! =P It's just amazing. =] Our teachers are Fratelli Merril and Calder and they are both outstanding!!  We now have 2 investigators and know the lesson of the restoration in our sleep!

I feel like I learn so much everyday.  My testimony of: faith, obedience, patience, the spirit, and charity have all grown so much this week. Now I only need to keep them and grow them in my life. =P 

Hopefully this letter was a bit more organized then the last one. Thanks for using dearelder.com, it makes it much easier and nicer. =] Don't hesitate to tell others to write. =]

Vi amo, Ciao!!!
    Anziano Stewart

P.S. Sorry about the spelling errors, learning Italian is really making using English very hard... Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment