Romans 1:15

So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.
Romans 1:15

17 August 2011

Week 3


I love hearing from you all!! It's so nice to hear about what's going on and what you're doing.  I'm sorry if I cant reply to everyone but I'll try, just don't think that it means I don't care I'm just limited on time.

Thanks for getting those last few things ready for me, you guys are wonderful! How is the Schwab account going to work? Is it credit or debit, is the money in NFCU going to be transferred to it?  And thanks for the advice with the contacts, thats what I've been doing already.

Yes, please send the American to Italian plug, just a couple would suffice but if you need to get rid of them, I could give some to the people in the zone.  I was hoping you'd have some good news about a job offer but I'll keep praying for you all. Hopefully you can get free tuition so mom doesn't have to work.

The purpose of having everyone write a talk for Sacrament meetings in the MTC is so the missionary has 9 talks in italian that they can give at any moment on their mission, it's a great idea!!  I'm not sure where Bro Lameroux was stationed, my first guess would be Wisbaden but I'm not sure...that's good that the ward is growing, it's about time! 

It's interesting that you sent me the talk from Elder Christofferson. This past week we had Elder Lund and Elder Bateman both come and speak to us and both their talks were on faith and Elder Christofferson's talks are all really, really similar.  Maybe the lord is trying to tell/teach me something...but thanks for the talk it was nice.

Now for a response to moms letter. Things are flying, one day feels like forever but when you look behind, they FLY by!  Thanks for getting the iPod ready, the guidance on music is that it should invite the Spirit and not be solely for entertainment or have any romantic lyrics, so use your discretion to put Disney songs on there.  It also depends on the mission president so if we aren't allowed to listen to them I just won't, but it would be nice to have if we are allowed.  Thanks for the package!! I can't wait!! Hey, this is kinda silly but could you send me a couple bouncy balls... just because it never hurts to have. =]   awesome thanks so much for working and dealing with that blog, you all are great!! 

Anziano Roisum is from Idaho Falls and Anziano Devincent is from West Virginia.  Well there is just 11 Italian speakers in the MTC right now there's 100's in Italy, don't worry!!  TheItalian is good, we were able to teach a couple from Naples in the teaching resource center (TRC) and it was really interesting, their son was baptized last month and they wanted to learn more.  We taught about how to receive answers to prayers, but it was so difficult to understand them because they were speaking Napolitano, not Italian, and don't think they are the same because it's a COMPLETELY different language!! But it went well and the spirit was strong, the wife was actually crying after we shared our testimonies!! =] 

During exercise time we always play soccer against the Russians and it's a lot of fun. Kyle Collinsworth is actually here right now and it's so cool to talk with him!!  It's hard to I'm studying the gospel so it's not all bad. 

It's great to hear about the girls and how they're doing, let them know i love them!! Man Ab, that stinks about the babysitting experience with the
Reikers... Hahah =] oh and you want to talk to Mike Zarian about where the bike is.  You'll need paper, folders, pens, pencils, just basic school supplies but you can buy them all at the bookstore as needed.  

OH, i forgot to say, i'm one of the Zone Leaders now!!! Anyways I need to go, only 10 seconds left!!! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment