Romans 1:15

So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.
Romans 1:15

28 March 2012

Chapter Three: The 15th Epistle of Anziano Stewart to the Bitontians


Chè Settimana!

It has gotten so hot here it's killing me!! Thankfully we received a present from President Kelly and we can take off our jackets today! It's great to hear from you, but Mattie, Maren and J I'm sorry about having to get your teeth pulled... that’s not the best news.
So now there are 2 of us in the family who have five fingers... 6 more to go!!! One day we'll be there. =)

This week we did a lot of work but honestly I don't remember much of it at all... maybe when you work so hard your brain starts picking and choosing what it remembers... who knows.  We found a girl named Heather who is American from Long Island but has lived in Bitonto for a year and teaches English.  She says she just doesn't want to live in the US... boh.  But we're really excited to meet with her.

We also did a nice exchange with Poggiofranco.  I was with Anziano Meldrum.  We did some nice work.  He's really a spectacular missionary.
Also, about the Ragazzi (boys), we were able to play soccer with them and it went really well.  They are really great kids.  By the way, there are going to be a bunch of kids asking to add me on FB from Bitonto, feel free to add them.  And I don’t know if you update FB but it'd be nice if you did.
Our investigators are coming along, it's slow but there is progress.  I really hope they are able to come to General Conference this Saturday/Sunday. Personally I can't wait to hear it!!  I'd love to be able to hear it in English to be able to hear their voices but I'm afraid it's going to be in Italian, the language of the angels.
Also, as I type I'm reminded of the studies I’ve done this week.

3 things came as a result of it:
1.    we cant control the situation (always) but we can control ourselves.
2.    If we act happy, we are happy.
3.    People find what they look for.

Seeing as this Sunday is the 1979th anniversary of when our Lord, Savior, and Redeemer was resurrected I'd like to share my testimony that I know He lives.  I know that He suffered for our sins, pains, shortcomings, imperfections, and sorrows. And that because of that sacrifice, He became our mediator and advocate with the Father and made it possible for us to return to live with our families and God again for eternity.  I can't explain how grateful I am to Him for this. 

Fate mi bene!!

--
Vi Amo,
Anziano Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment