Romans 1:15

So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.
Romans 1:15

18 April 2012

Chapter Three: The 18th Epistle of Anziano Stewart to the Bitontians


4 Transfers/6 months in Bitonto!!!


So first things first, I'm staying in Bitonto!!!! It was really a big surprise to me seeing as no one has been here for more than 3 transfers for over a year.  However, I am very excited.  My companion will be Anziano Bradshaw.  I met him while I was at Napoli (he was at Pozzuoli.)  He's hilarious!  Anziano Miller is going to Palermo to serve with Anziano Weeks.  It's pretty cool. =)  So, I'll be here at least until the beginning of June, 6 months in Bitonto! I'll be honest, it's a small city and 6 months is going to be a bit of a challenge, however, I'm really excited. 

This transfer it will finally be warm!! Also, the elections for the next Mayor of Bitonto are on the 6th and 7th of May and holy cow Bitonto is going crazy!!! Everywhere you go they ask if you are going to vote and for who, it's like watching something from the Andy Griffith show.  The quiet town finally has something exciting to talk about. I love it.

I studied a lot on prayer this week.  Mainly because Anziano Pedriera asked me Anziano Miller and I talked about it a bit.  Then, without knowing what the addestramento (training) was on, Sorella Sobeck chose the activity for District Meeting on prayer.  So as a result, I'm really trying to improve my prayers.

Oh, I don’t remember if I told you but we (the missionaries from Bari and Bitonto) went to a guy who binds books and asked if he could do a smaller Preach My Gospel for us. It's taken him 2 weeks but finally tonight we'll be able to pick it up.  I'm way stoked! The cover is leather with the mission logo and "Anziano Stewart" on the front in gold.  A nice birthday gift. =)

Speaking of which, thank you all so much for the birthday wishes and the e-mails and the pictures, you are all so wonderful!!  It's weird to think that I'm not a "teenager" anymore... It's been a long time that I've been one.  But life goes on.

I had a couple questions for you.  To vote this November... what do I need to do? And that's all. Ha ha.

Well it was great to get letters from the girls.  I'm glad you are all good.  Have fun in the Netherlands with all the tulips. =) Ci sentiamo.

--
Vi Amo,
Anziano Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment