Romans 1:15

So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.
Romans 1:15

25 July 2012

Chapter Four: The 8th Epistle of Anziano Stewart to the Calabrians/Messinites


"Touchdown for Joseph Smith!!!" -a man on the street =)
              
               Ok thanks for all the e-mails; I really enjoyed hearing from the Shirley’s, J.D. and Stacey, Sara, J, and everyone else!  How was your birthday Abby? What did you end up doing anything fun/exciting?  And pioneer day? Did you do anything?  I'm glad the weather is better now so that you can all enjoy the summer.  Thankfully here, the temp finally got a little cooler so it's kind of bearable to be outside. =P

That's interesting what you told me that Grandpa Stewart said to you at my baptism.  I didn't realize it.  However, that's very interesting and inspiring. Thanks for telling me, I really like things like that.

I can't believe the Havrenne’s are having another baby!  That’s exciting, how are they doing? 

Dad, I really liked what you said about the "ripe fruit" that's something that is really hard to get to that in an area.  There are many people who are surprisingly willing to meet with us but it's hard to remember that we need to keep looking for those that are REALLY prepared.  In fact, the bigger the teaching pool the higher the chance of having a baptism.  It comes down to widening our influence.

Also, about Scotland, that sounds like a blast!! I'm excited for the chance to go.  Also, I was thinking to take a quick Ryanair flight down to Italy before I went to BYU if it's possible.
Anziano Errante is now here.  He is so great!  He's hilarious.  He’s in love with Quaker Oats, Degree deodorant, and Ranch dressing. =) He's already made pancakes... We are really good together in three.

Today, we did a quick tour in Reggio with Federico.  He needs to become a tour guide; he loves history and that kind of stuff.  Living here and knowing all the mythology and history really makes it interesting and alive.  If you have time, look up "the bronzes" from Reggio.  That’s what we saw today.

A really great miracle this week was that we had 6 people in church!! Granted 4 of them were African and don't speak Italian.... =/ but it was a great tender mercy. 
Tamara is having a lot of difficulty staying strong.  Peer pressure with her friends and just being 17 makes things really hard.  Hopefully we can get her out of this rut.

Well, I'm headed out I love you all, keep strong, read the scriptures, keep praying, keep growing your charity for others and I’ll hear from you next week. =)
              
--
Mai a rendersi,
Anziano Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment