Romans 1:15

So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.
Romans 1:15

04 October 2012

Chapter Five: The 1st Epistle of Anziano Stewart to the Sicilians


I'm back on Sicilia!!!

So I’ve been transferred to Messina as you somehow already know? I'm assuming Bartolo (the man who sells olive oil.) But I'm pretty excited to be back.  Messina is one of the best cities in the mission.  (In reality they are all really great. I just like Messina) I’m excited to see what we'll be able to get going here.  In the past (2-3 months ago) there were 4 missionaries here but now there's just us 2.  So there's a lot of work to do and only us 2 to do it.  I'm kind of worried that we will have trouble finding time to do finding.  But if that's our only problem, I shouldn't be complaining.  It'll also be a really great opportunity to serve with an Italian companion.  Just, he wants to learn English, so it'll be a little bit of Italian and a bit of English.  

This week we saw Tamara, she’s doing great.  Now that school and dance have started she is pretty busy and only has time on the weekends, and even then not always.  But she is so cool! Every day she reads the Book of Mormon and every once and a while she reads a conference talk and than she remembers them and quotes them in lessons. (The verses and talks)  Troppo forte!

This week we were also at Messina for a bit and we saw Pina.  She has stopped smoking! Just like that; all on her own without help from the missionaries or anything.  Then she also started to come to church again =) I think we'll make some great progress with her this transfer.  
Man, I feel kind of lame; I don't have much to say this week.  I've barely had time to think, let alone write in my journal, or reflect in any way.  But things are good.  And I hope that Mattie gets feeling better (a gallon of ice cream and 4 movies MIGHT help.)  I love you all, and will talk to you next week =) 

Ciao, VVB

--
"Look inside yourself, you're more than what you've become.  Remember who you are."  The Lion King 
Anziano Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment