Romans 1:15

So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.
Romans 1:15

20 February 2013

Chapter Five: The 20th Epistle of Anziano Stewart to the Sicilians


Buon St. Valentino e President’s day!!

Wow, what a week.  Well, the best thing that happened was the great conference we had with Elder Richards from the Europe Area Presidency.  It was crazy!  He started talking at 08:30 and he stopped at 13:00, no breaks, no pauses, just straight talking.  It was actually really, really cool.  

The thing that impressed me the most was his knowledge of the scriptures.  He got up there and in every other sentence he was either quoting scripture or he was telling us to turn to one.  He talked about how we need to work on our effectiveness in teaching, and finding.  We must teach pure truth and we need to be clear.  It was really a great conference.

Thanks also for the package, I'm not sure what I’m going to do with all this junk food but I’ll find something to do! Ha-ha. By the way, it all came safely and nothing was broken. 

Well, our week is off to a really good start and were hoping for an even stronger finish.  I hope that you are all still doing great!  You have to excuse me for not sending pictures for months.... but my cable broke and I still haven't been able to find a new one.... but ill keep looking. 

I love you all!!!

Cheeeeeeeaaaaooooowwwwww!!!!!
--
"Look inside yourself, you're more than what you've become.  Remember who you are."  The Lion King 
Anziano Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment