Romans 1:15

So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.
Romans 1:15

27 February 2013

Chapter Five: The 21st Epistle of Anziano Stewart to the Sicilians


HELLOOOO!!!!

First, I'm sorry that this is late, we've had a crazy day.  The ward planned ward council for our p-day at 15.00 and we also had a lunch outside of Messina, and now finally we are able to start our p-day.  Whew!

I'm glad that you all are well.  That is great about Mattie’s calling (ward organist)! When I left I would have never guessed that she could have done that.  Let me know how it goes!  And Brynn is called to the Arizona Tempe?!?!? No way! That is so cool!  Tell her congrats for me.  

I'm sorry about the snow, that's too bad, hopefully it starts to clear up sometime soon.   That's good news about the taxes (we’re almost ready to file) but not so good about the password for FAFSA.... I don't know what to tell you, I don’t remember any of the passwords that I used before... you'll probably just have to reset it.... =/

This week flew by, but it's useless that I say that because it’s always like that.  We are doing a lot of work and things are going well.  We are working on building up the work because in a couple weeks a couple of sisters are arriving!!!!  The ward is way excited!  It should be a really good thing for the work here.

I'm doing really well.  My comp is great, in lessons we teach great together!  We wake up every morning an extra 30 minutes to run/workout; we get along really well.  We are also going to have the bikes this week!!!! Thank goodness! They will really help with the work.  

Well I’m sorry that this week is kind of a short letter today was crazy and we don’t have any time!  but everything is great things are wonderful and i love Messina! I love you and i love being a missionary! 

I'll continue to pray for you. See you next week! =)

P.S. Moroni 10:32 - deny all ungodliness.  Then we can "put on the divine nature" 2 Peter 1:3-8
Have a great week!!

--
"Look inside yourself, you're more than what you've become.  Remember who you are."  The Lion King 
Anziano Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment