Romans 1:15

So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.
Romans 1:15

13 October 2011

The 2nd Epistle of Anziano Stewart to the Neopolitans


Okay this is going to be kind of fast, but there'll be pictures!!!  I'm glad about the package, sorry about the confusion, but it was possible to send it for free so thats what I did and about the money withdrawal it was just so I could have money for some food but now things are good and I won't need to pull any out.  Sorry for the confusion. 

My address is:
via g. Jannelli, 23
80128 Napoli,Italia

Send all packages to the mission home and only letters to napoli!!  If there's a request on facebook from someone named Kumar add him, he's an investigator.  What's your address in Germany??
Thats some good news about BYU. :) (beat Utah State) and yes conference was incredible!!! Sadly, only one of our investigators could come but thankfully that meant I could watch in English for which I'm so grateful.  Many things were said that I was looking for and that we can use for our investigators!

We haven't had a baptism yet, we only set a date and we haven't met with Ashley yet to see what she says but hopefully its a resounding yes.  Emi, is kind of a slow learner so it can be frustrating when you teach a principle and find out she didn't understand anything from the past 10 minutes.... but were working with her and the progress is forward. Right now there's a sister (a member, not missionary) from Russia who needs work and a place to live so it's been a hard and frustrating couple days hopefully we can find something that works for her.... here the branch is about 50 strong BUT there are 500 inactive; thats a lot of work.

If we can start to get some progress with the in-actives I think it will be really good. Our area is pretty big, I was wrong about the number of people, there's about 3,100,000 people here!! We're right in it, in the heart of Napoli. I'll get better at taking more pictures, there's just too much work!! :) our days are mostly appointments which is pretty surprising,  but I looove tracting (going door to door), Italians are so great! Most likely I'll be here for 2 transfers (about 12 weeks) but I hope I can make it 4 or even more, also I hope I can finish here :)

I don't have to worry about suits for a while or at least I hope... I'll find out next Tuesday at zone conference but the clothes are fine, they work... :) and the shoes are so worth it!! I'm in love :) and no my bag hasn't been stolen yet. It's really interesting, when they see you're a missionary, leave you 100% alone its really cool. Money is good, we have enough and I set up a budget to keep track of it :) peanut butter would be kind of nice though. Maybe we can go to the base here and pick some up, that way you won't have to send it. If you want to pay for it you could just put money on my card and then i'll buy it, ok?

Its so nice to hear about all the girls, I'm glad they are doing so well, its good to hear. How is Abby? How do the girls like their teachers? Any news about a job for dad? Well I'm going to head out but I love you all and hope things are good. Gotta go do work!

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment