Romans 1:15

So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.
Romans 1:15

11 January 2012

Chapter Three: The 4th Epistle of Anziano Stewart to the Bitontians

Zone conference, Matera, Taranto, Stop smoking course, Food

Matera
Man, what a week!!! SOOO much stuff happens in a week, it's ridiculous!!  Okay, well I’ll try to explain as best as I can.  First, for Thursday, I cooked red peppers stuffed with risotto, and they were amazing.  We enjoyed them thoroughly.  But later that night… Anziano McAffee not so much.  He wasn’t sure what it was that made him sick (maybe the mussel pizza we ate the night before at Taranto) but he was pretty sick for all of Friday.  By the way, Taranto was so sweet! It’s not very pretty at all, and they have a huge steel factory that is the biggest source of pollution in all of Europe, but at the same time, it was fun and the weather was great; we all played football and soccer. 

So this week we got 2 new investigators though our stop smoking publicità.  Michele, and Paulo.  They are both old men who want to stop smoking and when we talked about how we want to share our message, they said okay, sounds great! (That never happens, ESPECIALLY with old men)  I love The Bitontinni.  Also, it was the birthday of Fratello DeFeo (inactive) so we brought them brownies (that were cooked from scratch, BOOYAH!)

Yesterday was zone conference and it was sweet!!! We meet with 2 zones (Bari and Taranto) here it is always great to receive revelation and help from our leaders and our God.  What else... oh, I got your package; it was sweet! Thanks so much for everything!!! You guys are great!  Oh, and I heard from Natalie, that you’re naming these emails something like ''epistles'' on the blog... I'm sure that’s Dad's idea...

Um, the talk went great, no worries there.  I need to give another in 2 weeks on ''the fast'' Nice huh?  Man! I have a TON of pictures for you all but this computer is deficient!!! Hopefully I can send them next week, there’s like 20.  That’s sweet about Abby’s job!  Now she'll stay out of trouble for sure!!! 

Oh, you’ll recall that Pandoro is the cake that dad used to get is Sicily with the powered sugar and you coat the cake by shaking it.  Dad used to buy Panattone as well but it is the cake with the pieces of fruit.  Pandoro: pane-d'oro in Italian, in English "bread of gold"  it's SOOO good.

Regarding the SIG ring, I’d get a size 10 if you could  but if not, 9 works.
Well I need to go, we still need to get groceries and I need to write some letters today.  But thanks so much for the package again and thanks for the email.   

--
Vi Amo Tanto,
Anziano Stewart

p.s. sorry this is so short, I spent like 20 minutes trying to  get the pictures sent but no such luck... sorry about that again. 


p.p.s. oh, one more thing, how are the Presidential candidates looking? (aka romney)
love you happy Martin Luther King Jr. day and Happy birthday J!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment