Romans 1:15

So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.
Romans 1:15

02 January 2013

Chapter Five: The 13th Epistle of Anziano Stewart to the Sicilians


Hey, it's 2013 now!

Allora, how’s everyone doing? Well, I hope!  These breaks are the best (at least outside of the mission)  I hope that you all took advantage of all the great opportunities you've had in these couple of weeks.

I really liked your new years resolutions!  They were pretty well thought out.  Mine are... first, to improve my self-control by working on denying myself what i want but isn't necessary or important. Second to work on finding as many families to teach as possible.  Third, to work on my bucket list, lately it's been growing faster than I'm a checking thing off.  And lastly, to do all I can to spend more time with loved ones.  we'll see how it goes, I tried to find a nice balance because for part of the year I'll be a missionary but for the other half I'll be a "normal person" =P  

About the gratitude journal, I already do that every night. I pick 3-4 things and talk about how they are blessings in my life or miracles that have happened.  It's
honestly a great thing to do to help put things into focus, as well as follow the council that President Monson gave at the October General Conference.  Since I've been doing it I've seen more and more great blessings in my life.

This past week has been pretty slow to tell the truth... we've been meeting a lot with less actives and with new converts.  now that le feste are almost over (6 Jan, is la Befana), we need to find more investigators!  But yesterday was nice we were under Pres. Kelly's order to clean the house all day. !!!!!!!!! WHOOO! yeah! it wasn't too much fun but it's great to have a nice, clean and organized place.

Man, our neighbors were up all night blasting music until 7 in the morning.  Thankfully we were able to sleep through it.  We also slept through the fireworks and the shouting and screaming at midnight.

Well, sorry this one is short... but we need to go.  I hope that all is well, and have fun shopping! =P

Sorry about no pictures... there's something wrong with this computer...

--
"Look inside yourself, you're more than what you've become.  Remember
who you are."  The Lion King
Anziano Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment