Romans 1:15

So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.
Romans 1:15

23 January 2013

Chapter Five: The 16th Epistle of Anziano Stewart to the Sicilians


Hey, Hey!!  It's great to be here once again to talk to my wonderful family! Thanks so much for your letters!  I'm glad that you re all good.  The weather there in Germany sounds crazy! Ice rain, snow and wind.  You guys are having more time outside of school than in school!!! Make the most of it. =)  

J your birthday sounds like a blast!  Too bad you didn't eat some of the cake though.  I saw some of the pictures; it was quite the Princess party!!!  I'm glad you had fun.  Now your 6!!!! I can't believe it! Your sooooooo old! =P

Sara, that's too bad about dad's back.... hopefully everyone had fun up to that point at least.  How's the trumpet going?  Are you still playing it?  How's the no sugar challenge going???  I don't think you can finish it!!! 

Mattie you read too much.  How was the winter ball? Did you have a date?! I hope not!  You should send me a picture with your hair all done up and twisted!  Good luck with your recital, take some videos!!!

Abby, thanks for the help with the apartment!! Mom told me that your papers are officially in. Holy cow!!!!!!!  My guess is Madrid Spain or Seattle Washington.  Let me know RIGHT AWAY once you know, ok!!! Also, I had a couple of questions for you... How did you find your work? I'm going to need a place to work and I have no idea where to start.... 2nd ....what are you planning on doing with your computer and phone during your mission........ ha-ha, I think my motives are clear enough... and 3rd, have you heard of "cross fit" courses offered at the RB on campus?

And what is this $3000.00 that dad says I have?! Are you sure? I don't remember this money...  

And once again, thanks for the package, I'm pretty excited, but I'm not sure if I'm quite as excited as some of the people in our district!! The next district meeting is going to be great!  Thanks again.  About the fudge recipe, there is a person here that wants to make it.  Thanks for the special ingredient; I think that she'll have a good time making it... (Hopefully it goes well)

This week we saw a pretty great miracle.  There is a new convert/less active member who for 9 months or so he hasn't come to church and has been pretty against it.  But 2 Sundays ago, he just kind of showed up and we met with him afterwards and he came again this last Sunday then he just out of no where decided that he wanted to start exercising his faith and he paid tithing for the first time in his life.  It's amazing because almost out of nowhere he just completely turned around.  

I'm very excited to see how far he goes.  If I've learned one thing from this it would be that our role as missionaries is really pretty small, like it says in our purpose, we are to invite and help.  It doesn't even say teach, and it certainly doesn't say convert, or convince, simply invite people to repent and help them to do so.  The relationship that people have with the Lord is very personal and we can't put ourselves in the middle of them and God, otherwise they will just be blocked and they won't be truly converted.

"What you choose to think and do when you're alone is a strong measure of your virtue." Preach My Gospel

I love you!!!!!! 
--
"Look inside yourself, you're more than what you've become.  Remember who you are."  The Lion King 
Anziano Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment