Romans 1:15

So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.
Romans 1:15

16 January 2013

Chapter Five: The 15th Epistle of Anziano Stewart to the Sicilians

 
ALLORA!!! Come state, bene spero. Grazie per le vostre lettere!  
I loved the good news!  That's great about Brynn going on a mission!! Tell her I'm excited for her!  And in Germany you guys got snow?!?!? Finally!!!! Make sure everyone knows to throw a snowball at Sara for me! ;)  I loved the pictures from J's party; it looks like it was a great success!!!!! I'm glad =)  But J in your email you didn't tell me what you got for your birthday, is it true that you got an iPhone?!?
Sara, that's sweet about the snow day!  Are you going to read all day like Mattie? (I hope not, I don't think it's too healthy to just read all day....) weren't you learning the trumpet?  How’s that going?
Mattie, well I guess you just read the part to Sara so you know how I feel.... it's great that you love to read but it's a good thing to be well rounded, find a couple other hobbies to accompany your love of reading…like karate, or photography. =)  
I'm excited to read the book that you and Sara are writing.  Real quick, the next transfer cycle is on the 7th of Feb and we get the calls on the 2nd.
Messina is doing great!  We are working right now with a nice investigator pool that is slowly growing, we have a lot of former investigators and we are slowly going through them because it hasn't been done.  There are some that are from 10 years ago!!! We've found that it's a very successful way to find people to teach, only time will tell if it leads to many baptisms...last week we found a man named "Danilo" at least in Italian that's what his name is... he's Serbian, but only because his parents moved there before he was born, his parents are both from Israel.  He’s got a big part of the bible memorized and more or less he's like a 7th day Adventist.  He just worships on his own.  We've met him a couple times but he just won't accept that we have our "Sabbath" on Sunday and not on Saturday... we're really hoping our next lesson goes well, if not then I think that we wont see him anymore.  Man, there is just too much to talk about in just 1 hour..... ummm  we also did exchanges this week with Reggio.  It went really well! I have to say, my favorite part was being able to see people that I knew while I served there. (There’s a man that Anziano Malan and I found that is about to get baptized!!)

"To worry is to forfeit faith."  A good friend of mine.

I love you all!! keep up all the good work!

--
"Look inside yourself, you're more than what you've become.  Remember who you are."  The Lion King 
Anziano Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment