Romans 1:15

So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.
Romans 1:15

06 March 2013

Chapter Five: The 22nd Epistle of Anziano Stewart to the Sicilians

6 March 2013

Hey, Hey!! Sorry this is late... we ran into a couple problems with our p-day plans.... but anyway, I'm so glad that you are having good weather! You must have sent the bad stuff down here!!! Hopefully it'll go away soon.

First a couple questions.... how’s Stephen Carlson, Devin Shirley, Jo Fahl? Also I wanted to ask if one of you could find and send me the quote (and citation) that mom talked about the other week about how when Henry B. Eyring feels like he can’t do anymore he thinks about the Savior? And finally I wanted to remind mom about FAFSA and I wanted to ask if one of you know when I signup for classes......  

Thanks for all your help you're the best family in the world! =)
Ok so, how are things going? Things are going great! Me and Anziano Cremonesi are finding our rhythm together and we are getting a lot of good work done.  We are now doing our best to prepare the work and ward for when new companionships of missionaries arrive.  So we've let a couple of investigators go that maybe need a little more time and we are looking for new ones so that there will be work for 2 or even 3 companionships.  

Our English course is also having a hard time in the sense that I'm the only missionary who knows English so we've had to make some changes and adjustments etc., but the students are spectacular, they especially like our spiritual thoughts.

I have a suggestion for you.  In your personal scripture study, instead of just reading 2-3 chapters.  Find/pray about/think of a question that you have and want to be answered, then search.  Use the bible dictionary, topical guide, PMG, Conference and other talks, and most importantly prayer to find your answers.  

It is really changing my study.  Before, I was very productive and did my best to learn, but now it's much more effective.  The answers that I receive are received much more through the spirit and not as much through logic, however both have an important role.  Also, it often happens to me that one question leads to another question and so on and so forth.  For example, I was studying temperance to understand it a little better, but then I ended up studying why it's important and now we can get it etc.

Well that's all folks.  =) Thanks for coming, we'll see you on the next episode, don't change the channel!!!

We don't escape out of trials, we escape THROUGH them.

--
"Look inside yourself, you're more than what you've become.  Remember who you are."  The Lion King 
Anziano Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment