Romans 1:15

So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.
Romans 1:15

13 March 2013

Chapter Five: The 23rd Epistle of Anziano Stewart to the Sicilians


Is it Summer, Winter, or Spring?

Hello!!! How’s everyone doing?? I hope that everything is going well even if there is a bit of snow... I'm sorry that things aren’t the best as far as health goes... drink some orange juice. =)  

I forgot to ask last week, how is Thede doing? Is she planning on going on a mission also? Tell her and Brigham hi for me.
Sorry if there are a lot of spelling mistakes, the computer I’m on is not the best and all the others are taken... and there is a man next to me that has no idea how to use a computer and about once every minute he asks me for some of help.  

Anyway, this week was surprisingly a little bit slower than previous weeks!!  Things are a lot more tranquillo =) BUT we are still working hard.  Transfer calls are this Saturday... I’m not sure what's going to happen.  A part of me wants to stay, but there is also part of me that feels ready to go to a new city... it's strange thinking that most likely my new city will be my last.  

I'm studying the genesis and reading it together with the Pearl of Great Price and the JST (Joseph Smith Translation) is great I’m learning a lot.  

Once again, I’m sorry if there are a lot of jumps or breaks in the letter, this man is convinced that there is a site for selling used cars that in reality doesn’t exist.
Oh I forgot to tell you about last week, we went to Reggio di Calabria to eat Chinese food and to see a little of Reggio and I found a suit for 30 euro.  Nice!
  
This week I’ve really focused on following the promptings of the Holy Ghost and it has made a big difference not only in lessons but also in my life.  There is more peace and I feel often it's influence, even for little things, such as to say something to my comp.  

Anyways, things are going well.  Sadly, we've had to leave a couple of investigators so that has shrunk our teaching pool a bit, but things are going well and we are getting a lot of help from the members.  Hopefully in a couple weeks/months these people that we've left will mature and "ripen" and will be ready to make baptismal covenants.

This week "Pina" (who we haven’t seen for like 3 months)  called us and said that she needed to meet with us.  She said that she thought that she was in a mess 3 months ago, but now it is 10 times worse.  She told us that she has finally realized that she must show God her faith and then the blessings will come.  It's hard to see people have to be humbled like this because she is really at her ropes end, but too often we are too prideful and God has to allow these things to happen to us so that we can learn.

Well, I've got to go, sorry again if it's short, but please know that a old Sicilian man is content because he was helped. =) 

About registering for classes... I’ll let you know next week how we'll do it.

Thanks for everything, you’re the best, I love you all.  CHEEEEAOOOOWWWW! =)

--
"Look inside yourself, you're more than what you've become.  Remember who you are."  The Lion King 
Anziano Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment