Romans 1:15

So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.
Romans 1:15

07 April 2013

Chapter Six: The 3rd Epistle of Anziano Stewart to the People of Italy

What a week?!?! 


Allora. It's been crazy! But I like it that way.  The Zone Conference in Sardinia went really well. After seeing it (Sardinia) I'm pretty bummed that I never had the chance to serve there, it's so pretty and clean and organized!  The conference went well, we are seeing a lot of success from our addestramento on baptismal dates.

The same for the conference here in Roma, it went really well.  There were a ton of missionaries though, like 45! The Rome zone is huge!!!  The Malta missionaries came up also.  The day after we went around Roma with the Malta Anziani because they had never seen it and they had time before their flight left.  It was kind of nice to get a p-day to tell the truth, I kind of miss them... 

Conference yesterday was great! I especially liked President Eyring's talk.  I'm excited to see the other sessions today!

The new missionary (Anziano Budd) seems like a really organized and on the ball guy.  Yesterday was a little rough for him though... he had a flight from SLC to Roma then we did orientation and training we then went to the mission home to eat and then straight to conference.  He was so tired! Poor guy.  His trainer is a great missionary from Austria; I know that they will do some great work.

Mom, I know it's early but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!  

You made it another year! =P  Mattie, make sure you organize it so that mom doesn't have to do anything, you all can cook, clean and that way she can do what she wants the whole day… sound good? That can be our present to her.

I really liked what dad said in his email about chasing after fireworks.  It's something that you can see in the lives of many people.  There is one man in particular that comes to mind in Reggio Calabria who is now 55ish, but earlier in his life he did just that and he is still suffering the physical, emotional, and financial side effects.  Not to mention that he isn't happy at all.

Well, it's hard to know what to write you because there isn't really any big news but things are going well.  I'm really excited for Conference today and Anziano Longhurst is getting ready to go home whether he likes it or not.... =P
I love you all and can't wait to see you on Mother’s Day!! Take care and say hello to everyone for me.

--
"Look inside yourself, you're more than what you've become.  Remember who you are."  The Lion King 
Anziano Stewart
 

No comments:

Post a Comment