Romans 1:15

So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.
Romans 1:15

14 April 2013

Chapter Six: The 4th Epistle of Anziano Stewart to the People of Italy


Wasn’t conference great? 

In front of the Rome Temple
I loved how they all talked about obedience and how when we follow the commandments we are able to find the peace that we all look for in life.  Isn't it great to have living prophets on the earth today?  The Gospel is great! I love it. 

So my companion isn't trunky or dead but he's been thinking a lot about home lately and today we were talking at lunch about the mission and what it's done for us, how it's changed us etc. and probably the biggest thing that we came up with is how it really changes your desires.

The desires that I had and my future 2 years ago are quite different from the desires that I have right now for my future.  It's amazing how when you are in the Lord's service he, in the meanwhile aligns our will with his. 

That's exciting about J's tooth.  Mattie, you read too much.  Sara, keep on getting out there and sweating! 

Well, I don't really have much more to say.  This next week is going to be crazy.... for a change.... we're going to Bari on Wednesday and Thursday then we fly to Catania on Saturday and we're there until Tuesday night.  Things just keep on getting busier and busier.  

President Kelly says that if you can be an assistant in the Italy Rome mission you can do anything... I don't know about that but the longer I'm here the more I believe it!  But I also am growing to love it.  It's still missionary work; just instead of proselyting we serve.  And serving is great.  Have a great week!

Anziano Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment