Romans 1:15

So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.
Romans 1:15

29 April 2013

Chapter Six: The 6th Epistle of Anziano Stewart to the People of Italy


Transfer Week

Its great to hear from you all, I'm glad to hear that Abby made it home safely. 

This weekend we had the Rome stake conference, it went really well.  Elder Tad Callister was here to reorganize the Stake Presidency, seeing as the stake President was called to be an Area Seventy.  We were able to have a nice little morning side with him and his wife.  It was so great! He's such a great teacher!

We also got the transfer calls done.  It was very hectic because Elder Callister was here during the whole process, but we were able to figure out who should go where and let them know.  We didn't write yesterday because we were working on the travel plans, which honestly was maybe the most stressful thing that I've done as an assistant.  I think we should just hire a travel agent!  It would make things much more easy! But we should be done with those, whew!

This week my companion goes home.  It's too bad; I really liked serving with him.  He's one of the people that I really would like to hang out with after the mission.  About my new companion, his name is Anziano Bird, and he WON'T be an assistant.  He will be an office missionary and my driver (Camron has never had a drivers license). Pretty crazy eh??? I'm going to need your prayers being the only assistant.  

The reason there's only one is because there just aren't any good candidates.  Anziano Bird is a great missionary but he is still really young in the mission, he just passed his 6th month mark.  So I think that for a transfer he'll be "mission clerk" and then next transfer, he'll become Assistant.  

This week is going to be crazy! We are going to sleep in the mission home more than our home! We have greenies coming in on Tuesday and on Wednesday, transfers all Thursday (and also a bit on Friday), and the old missionaries going home on Friday!  OH YEAH!!!!! 

Well, we need to start working on some things to get ready for this crazy week.  I hope that you all have a great week!! And make sure to send some pictures!!

Do you remember Mozzarella di Bufala?!?!?

Good job on all the letters! You’re the best!!

And Mattie, take whichever language course you feel you should take... but I feel that Spanish is much more useful than German. All the people who speak German speak English already.

No comments:

Post a Comment