Romans 1:15

So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.
Romans 1:15

05 May 2013

Chapter Six: The 7th Epistle of Anziano Stewart to the People of Italy


Good News

First things first, I’m no longer the only assistant! I knew that President was going to make Anziano Bird the next assistant, I just didn't know when... After a couple days of confusion, not knowing what he was supposed to be doing exactly, President decided to just have him become an assistant right away.  The crazy thing is that he's only in his 6th transfer!!! He's not even been out for a year yet!  But its already improved one-week was enough! ha-ha President always says that if you get out alive of being assistant for the Italy Rome mission you can do anything and the longer I'm here, the more that I believe it.  

This last week we slept an average of like 5 hours per night.... Transfer weeks are always pretty rough, but it's amazing how every little detail works out.  The Lord really is watching over us! Transfers went pretty crazily, we had greenies loose planes and arrive late, the whole day was improvised.

Well it looks like you had a great trip to England!! I'm glad!  That's great that grandma and grandpa were able to come!  And Abby received her endowments in the London Temple! Oh yeah!!!!! That's great!  By the way, my luggage is holding up really well, it's looking like it'll last much longer that 2 years.  So that's good news!  

The bad news is I lost my camera!! I can't find it! I've been looking for it for about a week and I can't find it anywhere! =/ At least it lasted for a good 4 years or so.  But if you don't get any pictures at least you know it's not due to me being lazy! But thank you for all the pictures! You're the best! 

Sorry I don't have much more to say.  How are things looking for the fall? Did fafsa work out? Classes, apartment, work, etc... oh and one other thing if you have some extra time could you look into the air force ROTC at BYU and explain the requisites and requirements?  You’re the best!

Well, I'll tell you as soon as we know about the Skype call for Mother’s Day, we have webcams in the office so that makes things nice, we just need to set up a time.
I love you all!!!











































--
"Look inside yourself, you're more than what you've become.  Remember who you are."  The Lion King 
Anziano Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment