Romans 1:15

So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.
Romans 1:15

20 June 2013

Chapter Six: The 12th Epistle of Anziano Stewart to the People of Italy

Sorry it's late

Okay first of all, sorry that I'm sending this super late.  We had to rearrange and paint the office and we just barely got it back up and working.  And on top of that we have someone at home who has the chicken pox!! So he can't leave the house and someone always has to stay with him, poor guy! But basically things have been crazy.  On top of everything we're trying to prep for President Waddoups.  Time is flying!  I can't believe it!  Did you get my travel plans? Is it official.  I just can't think about it.  I keep telling myself that while I'm at home with Anziano Visintin (Anziano with chicken pox) I can get a head start on packing because as you can see on the calander attached, my last month is going to be pretty busy. Ha-ha, it's better that way!

Abby only has 1 more week?! Wow, how do you feel? Are you ready?  I'm sure you are.  I'm so excited for you! Go get em!! You're a trained "hunter" now (Jeramiah 16:16  Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks.) Remember to look for them EVERYWHERE, even in the holes in the rocks.

Mom, if I can still choose, a window seat would be nice.

About the influx of new missionaries, we have a REALLY young mission, more than 70% of our mission is in the field less than 6 months.  We have quite a few non native Italian speakers who are training only after 12 weeks in the field. And 2 of the 3 assistants are in the field less than a year!!! There are some crazy things that are happening in our mission.  So needless to say, our training this round of Zone Conferences is going to be on "Faith in Ourselves" and that the Lord qualifies he whom he calls.  We're pretty excited. 

I read a talk from Henry B. Eyring this week about the "Law of INCREASING Returns".  It was really  well written. I loved how he talked about how we just need to wait for the returns, they will come, and we can be sure of that, we just need to have faith in him and keep on keepin' on.

I love you all and can't wait to talk to you next week.
Ciao!!

--
"Look inside yourself, you're more than what you've become.  Remember who you are."  The Lion King
Anziano Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment