Romans 1:15

So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.
Romans 1:15

03 July 2013

Chapter Six: The 14th Epistle of Anziano Stewart to the People of Italy

Its July!


President Waddoups is here.  President Kelly is in Utah. It's been a roller coaster week.  I found out this morning about Grandma Pinder's passing, President called around 0800.  I was hoping that I would be able to see her soon but I'll have to wait just a little bit longer. 

Abby sounds great! Keep up the good work, make sure that the lessons don't become too routine.  There was a time in Messina that we were teaching a lot and that happened to me.  We just got into too much of a rhythm and we stopped relying on the spirit.

Yesterday we had our first Zone Conference of the transfer and I had to bear my death testimony (last of time testifying of the truthfulness of the gospel while on a mission)..... AGHHHH I really wasn't ready for it at all, i was talking/translating for Sorella Waddoups and then everyone was looking at me.  While I was up there it hit me really hard.  I'm really excited to see you again, I miss you!! But I really am going going to miss the mission.  It's a really great time to be here, there is a really great energy with a new president.  He is so incredible! It's really interesting to see two different styles of leadership both great, just different.

It's been a week of miracles.  We found two new investigators, the first Moses.  He's from Ghana.  We found him outside of a store begging for money.  He's super prepared, we invited him to come to a  baptism that we had that night and he came and loved it! He said that he felt the spirit the strongest ever in his life.  Then he came to church the next day and we found out that he lives outside of our zone, in the Rome 3rd ward.  So we did a "transfer investigator lesson" with the Rome 3 Anziani.

Maren, I'm sorry about the iPod touch.  You are still pretty young to have your own.  I don't think that it's a good idea that you have one just yet.  Don't worry, your day will come

I love you all, and can't wait to see you! Ciao!

--
"Look inside yourself, you're more than what you've become.  Remember who you are."  The Lion King
Anziano Stewart

We're sad to see him go, he's an amazing man with a ton of faith.  The second is a man that just came to church because he felt like he should come.  He is a little strange but he is really great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment