Romans 1:15

So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.
Romans 1:15

10 July 2013

Chapter Six: The 15th Epistle of Anziano Stewart to the People of Italy

This will be fast

Ok, so we have had quite the week.  But first things first, I'm doing great.  I'm not trunky, not even a little bit (even though all everyone ever talks or writes to me about is how little time I have left.) 

We have started the Zone Conferences and we haven't stopped!! The Fourth of July was good, sadly didn’t do anything in particular, we went to Sardegna for the Leadership Council and had Zone Conference the day after.  It was quite the success!  We have a small group there and they are so powerful.  I love their enthusiasm!

Then we had church, which was great!!! Our bishop here is so missionary minded!  After he watched the work of salvation broadcast he met with the Bishopric and they made some adjustments to the Ward Mission Plan and on Sunday he presented it to the Ward Council and to the missionaries and we are all really pumped!  Basically one member from every auxiliary organization every month will receive the commitment to give a Book of Mormon out and to invite them someone to Family Home Evening with the missionaries or to church.  That’s 7 solid member referrals each month.  We are really excited.  Soon they are going to have to split the ward again.

Then on Monday we went to Catania for interviews and for the Leadership Council there and yesterday we had Zone Conference and then me and President went out with the Zone Leaders and did exchanges.  I love getting to work in Catania!  It was great to be able to see the chapel where we attended as a family one last time. 

Then we arrived in Rome this morning, I never thought that I would fly so much while on a mission.  But in an hour or so we have to leave for the Napoli Zone Conference and I’m using this time to write home.

I'm sorry that I don't have any pictures... I'll see if I can send some to you when we come back. 

I'm glad that Abby is well, aside from the heat and cockroaches. Keep up the good work, Abby.  Make sure you are setting meaningful goals and that you have a way to reach them. 

You guys are the BEST! I love you so much.  You mean the world to me! Keep up the good work. And just like our new mission motto "Bee the best you can bee!!" =)

Vi voglio tanto bene!

--
Anziano Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment