Romans 1:15

So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.
Romans 1:15

13 June 2012

Chapter Four: The 2nd Epistle of Anziano Stewart to the Calabrians/Messinites


Non cadde un foglie che Dio non vuole.

Good afternoon to everyone!  I am about as red as a tomato.  =) We went to Etna today and it was so much fun!  That's why I'm a little late on writing.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA!!!

How was it? Did you like the soccer jersey I sent? I hope it fits.  What did you end up doing?

This week was another week in SICILIA.  Yes, I’m still in Messina.  Anziano Errante is still planning on coming back however, he's not sure when... hopefully soon.  But Messina is great.  We are actually having a baptism this Saturday.  Score =) She’s a Filipino lady who is maybe 45 years old.  Her husband isn’t 100% on the ship yet, but he supports her being baptized and hopefully shortly he'll follow.  

This week we had Stake conference and Zone conference.  I'm pretty conferenced out!  But they we're all very helpful and instructive.  The Bishop here asked that we participate in the Saturday session of Stake conference.  So we took a 3 hour bus to the middle of the island to Enna.  The ride was very long but there were some good talks.  You’ll remember the Nuno’s he’s now the Stake President and he is great.  Then there was the Sunday session which was pretty sweet, I'm not sure if Germany was involved, but, it was a broadcast from Salt Lake for all of the western European countries.  It was almost ALL about families, the importance of families, how to raise families, etc.  I really liked it.  Oh wait; there was the bus ride on Sunday.  We were riding along (a little bit late) and there was a big bang! Everyone screamed and the driver pulled over to the side of the road.  One of the wheels had exploded! Nice! =P we sat there for a nice 45 minutes and thankfully another bus was able to come and take us to conference.  Gratefully, no one was hurt. =P

Then there was Zone conference on Tuesday which is always nice to attend.  President Kelly has been Mission President for 2 years now and his training was on what he's learned as a Mission President.  He said some really great things about time management, being Christ like, and being diligent.  He's great.  As you can see in the picture.  2 of the sisters were wearing a red and green shirt, so we made the Italian flag. =)  I also got to see Anziano Miller which was really great.  

I was also able to have my 3 month interview with President.  It was nice, we really only talked about Anziano Errante, but it's such a blessing to have those 15 minutes every 2 transfers.

That is terrible about Ginger!! Holy cow!! I hope she recovers quickly.  I'll be praying for her.  And you to Abby, just make sure you look everywhere. You're not really in a spot to be picky... =/

Sounds like graduation was pretty fun, that’s good you were able to go.  That’s sad the Carlson’s are leaving....

That story of Julianna is the best!!! It’s great to hear things like that that she knows that prayer works!! 

As far as your trip for summer break, you should consider going to Northern Italy.  I discovered a secret out.  The ties that I’m buying... you can buy 100 of them in a huge warehouse in either Bergamo or Como for 2 euro per tie.  Pretty sweet huh?!?! ;)

Well, I need to go... You all are so great.  Have a great 1st week of summer; take lots of pictures (I loved that you sent some to me!!)  Be safe enjoy the sun once it comes, wear sunscreen.  Drink enough water, stay safe, and remember I love you!!

-- 
Mai a rendersi
Vi Voglio Bene,
Anziano Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment