Romans 1:15

So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.
Romans 1:15

13 June 2012

Chapter Four: The 3rd Epistle of Anziano Stewart to the Calabrians/Messinites


Forza Italia!!!! Siam Pronti alla morte!!!
So, 3 weeks in Messina, who saw that coming? Not me.  But it's nice going back home; I'm learning a lot being sort of on the outside of a missionary companionship. We had a baptism this week! Pretty sweet huh?  The spirit was very strong, she was bawling, her husband was crying and we now have a baptismal date with him for next month!! 

I'm not sure if you all are keeping track, but today is my 11 month mark. How do you feel about that? I'm not sure how I feel about that... =/  I feel like I'm still one of the "newbies" but this morning I talked to president and he said that 70 percent of the mission is my age or older.  
Maren!! Its your birthday in 4 days!!!! Happy birthday!!!!! What are you going to do?? What do you want? What have you learned this last year of your life?  
I'm glad to hear that Ginger is feeling better hopefully she continues to recover!
So dad, How was Fathers day?!?! I hope that you weren't too busy! Too bad it's always on a Sunday.  How did you like the tie?  It's Napoli's color!! Yeah boy!!  I really liked those articles you sent me.  They both brought good insight especially the one about achieving your full potential.  I was able to use concepts from it in several lessons. It's interesting because they are things that if you're not on the ball they slip past.

One of the members we were with this week said something that I really liked and I've never really thought about.  That the church and the gospel are like a hospital where we all go to get healed however we don't have the same illness. and the cure for a cold isn't the same as pneumonia.  Although there are a couple steps in common, we are all different and have different needs and changes we need to make.

Well, sorry this is kind of short, I have a lot I need to do in this short hour and 25 min.  I love you and hope that next week you're still sane.  VIVA L'ITALIA

"Life is fragile, manage it with prayer." Harold B. Lee.
--
Mai a rendersi,
Anziano Stewart

PS
I forgot something I wanted to say, Thank you Mom and Dad for everything you have done, and continue to do for me.  They are things that couldn't be more important. Thanks for your diligence and devotion. Ciao ciao brown cow.

No comments:

Post a Comment