Romans 1:15

So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.
Romans 1:15

09 November 2011

The 6th Epistle of Anziano Stewart to the Neopolitans




 Two American missionaries in Italy talking to a New Yorker who has a Muslim girlfriend about Jesus Christ.  Ironic.

Ok, first things first.  I don’t have the packages yet, but they are in the car of the elderly couple in Caserta, so hopefully soon.  Ok, now, suggestions for Christmas: books would be really appreciated. Such as: ''Teachings of Joseph Smith'' not the Sunday school manual but the one compiled by Joseph F Smith. ‘‘Lectures on Faith'' by Joseph Smith.  ''Neal a Maxwell Quote Book'' (that’s all the info I have on it, sorry) ''Discourses of Brigham Young'', ''Mere Christianity'' by C.S. Lewis, ''To Draw Closer to God'' by Henry B. Eyeing.  The one I would really like above all, is ''Teachings of Joseph Smith'' but any would be appreciated. 

Also, if you can find a cheap combination shaver and clipper would be nice.  Just so I could shave without buying razor blades and also have something to cut my hair with.  And that movie Abby was talking about ''17 Miracles'' as long as long as it’s produced by the church, and of course starbursts and brownies. =)

The party is kind of postponed just because they wanted to make it a Thanksgiving party as well, so I guess its just an autumn party now... =) that’s great to hear about Mattie’s iPod! Ha-ha tell her to stop with the headphones and put it in some speakers!!!  And wow, Sara got 6th place in the whole middle school? That's great!  Abby sounds like she’s having a lot of fun which is really nice but I wonder... how much time is spent in the library... hmmmm.... =P  I’m excited to hear your piano skills on Christmas!! Make sure you’re practicing!!!

That's sad to hear about the missionaries in the ward there... in Italy that's something that would be really easy to fall into and I'm trying so hard to not do it just because you can be so productive if you keep lessons to 30 minutes and then get out. 

Oh, sorry, no pictures today... I don’t want to plug anything in this compute I’m using just to be safe... 

There was one night this week we were going home and we got on the train and then we ended up talking to about 5 people at once!!! (Definitely a missionary approved train!)  We were handing out pass along cards and pamphlets left and right.  Sadly, we had to get off on the next stop so we weren’t able to get any numbers but hopefully they call!! 

 Damien

Damien is really moving along now, he came to church and we're meeting regularly.  I'm really excited for him.  OHHHH I forgot to tell you about transfer calls!! So I'm staying in Napoli (YES!) but Anziano Miller is going to Lecce in Puglia.  And my new companion is Anziano Weeks.  I couldn't be more stoked, he is such a great missionary and to have him as my follow-up trainer is really a blessing.

Well were about to go play some soccer and American football with some investigators and the young men, I’m pretty stoked!!  It's going to be a great day!!!! =) I love you all and wish you all well.  Read your scriptures, say your prayers, and bear your testimony to everyone!! =) There is so much power in that; you will grow beyond belief.  So to members, nonmembers, friends, everyone share what you know thanks to the Holy Ghost. Ci Sentiamo.

Anziano Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment