Romans 1:15

So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.
Romans 1:15

14 November 2011

Chapter Two: The 7th Epistle of Anziano Stewart to the Neopolitans

Transferimeto Numero Due: Capitolo Due della mia storia in Italia
 (Transfer Number Two: Chapter Two of my Story in Italy)


Ok, how’s it going? Great? I hope so, I’m sure things are just splendid!  Transfers work like this, every 6 weeks is 1 transfer.  At the end of each transfer, we get a phone call from president where we will go after a week of him praying and figuring it out for the whole mission.  I have 16 transfers in my mission (like all males).  The chances of me staying in Naples are pretty high, but there’s always the chance that I’ll need to go...  I really hope I’m here for 5 transfers or so, vediamo. 

Thanks for the packages so much!! They might have brought more joy to my companion and the other Coppia than me, ha-ha and I’ll just have to store the spider webs until next year.  And thanks for looking for those books; I'm really excited! =)

The Halloween pictures looked great!! It’s good see. =) Well, Sara can continue to practice running and eventually come in 6th in a race!! In 8th grade, she can be an expedition (I can't spell...) runner for the high school cross-country team!!  How’s the plan with Maren going? Was it a rough weekend?

The hardest thing so far would probably be dealing with the dialect.  Its fun to learn, but sometimes they mix it with Italian and then I’m not sure if I just don't understand their Italian or what.  But it's so fun to learn!

That's good to hear about Abby's scholarship (even if it was through mom that I found out...) maybe she doesn’t need a job!! Just keep up the good work and get free money! =P Every hour in the library is 5 points on a test... remember/learn that now!

This week was kind of all over the place but it wasn’t bad.  I had a really crazy experience.  There was one day that I was really feeling out of it, I couldn’t get into the contacting mode, and was being really lazy.  So the next morning, I studied love, charity, and Moroni 7 then applied it to my work here and the contrast was so stark it was really a miracle.  It was almost like I didn’t have to try, I just wanted to talk with people and wanted to share this joy that I know they are searching for.  I was getting numbers out of the air.  It was incredible!  

I know that if we do what Moroni asks and pray unto the father with all the energy of heart to have charity for others, we really can be filled with His love. 
How's the search for genealogy stories going? Well I hope! 
Any sweet missionary experiences you guys have to share?

You should set a goal to give the missionaries a referral by Christmas as a gift to the Lord for his sacrifice for us. I know you'll be blessed as you make sacrifices for him.  Can't wait to hear from you all next week!!
--
Vi Voglio Bene,
Anziano Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment