Romans 1:15

So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.
Romans 1:15

19 November 2011

Chapter Two: The 8th Epistle of Anziano Stewart to the Neopolitans


Ok, man, Napoli is just great!  The work here is really going great! Like the mission hymn ''Italia sta fiorendo''!!  There’s so much to be grateful for right now as a missionary!  And no mom I will not tell you the scariest thing I’ve seen/that’s happened.  Sorry.  ACTUALLY it’s against the rules! =P I'll share those stories in a couple years. 

As far as us getting fed for lessons, there are plenty of members, less actives, investigators, and people who aren’t interested at all who are willing to feed us. Ha-ha.  But we don’t actually eat dinner usually just because we want to do work! So we just eat a bigger lunch and go on that till 9.  Oh, and we actually found an African store that sells peanut butter for decent prices so were good as far as that goes. =) but thanks.  Wow!!! That’s crazy about crashing into a pig! It’s good to know that everyone’s safe and everything’s all right.  AND the van was out of commission huh? Crazy!

So Mattie, what’s your novel about? How many chapters are you going to write? How much do you have left to do?

Sara you have to eat oranges and run with a jacket if you don’t want to get a cold/cough!! How are your pull-ups looking?

Abby, good job on your Physical Science test!   How are you liking American History?!?!  Ha-ha that class is horrible!!!! What are you thinking about as far as service goes?

Tell J that I won’t be there for Christmas but that we can hopefully Skype, but if not we can at least talk on the phone. =)

I haven’t had the chance to get the cameo yet but I will this week and hopefully get it sent off.  Yesterday I went on an exchange to Pozzuoli while the Capi di Zona went to Rome for Capi conference.  It was so sweet!  A lot of it reminded me of Sicily.  I really hope after this I can go there!!! 

SO, Ashley has a baptismal date!!!!! For the 26th! I’m so excited!! Sadly, we don’t teach her anymore, the other coppia took her but I couldn’t be more excited! =) For Christmas/Zone Conference in December.  We’re all going to the Mission Home and Sorella Kelly is going to cook for us and were going to have a party!!!  I’m pretty excited. =) 

Well that’s about all I have for now, Hope you all have a great week.  If not read the Book of Mormon and pray to your Father in Heaven who loves you dearly.

--
Vi Voglio Bene,
Anziano Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment