Romans 1:15

So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.
Romans 1:15

04 November 2011

The 5th Epistle of Anziano Stewart to the Neopolitans


Riots?  Floods?  Protests?  

I bet you’re pretty glad I’m here in Napoli huh?! =) So... Mattie's almost 12 huh? The big ''one-two'' that'll be fun!!  

This week was pretty nice, we started out getting 3 new investigators from Vincenzo and his 2 sons (twins,12 Marcello and Emanuele)  they are hilarious!!!! I’m really excited to teach them more.  Then we went to see f.llo Leonardo again (who can leave his house on Saturday!!!) and man it’s going to be nice once he’s free.  He gets so bored and wants someone to talk with about the gospel so he calls us which kinda puts us in a hard place just because there’s better things we can be doing with our time but we know he needs us.  

The branch is kind of small but the members we have are so strong.  However, its hard to do member work at least lessons with members just because everyone lives so far apart.  I talked a little about teaching Ashley with Nikita... that takes just 2.5 hours of travel time if we need to go pick up Nikita.  However, the members are really great at giving referrals, and they are real referrals so that’s always good news. =)

Then there’s Damien, he’s from the Ivory Coast and works at our favorite pizzeria.  Pretty much he’s ready to be baptized except for his testimony of Joseph Smith which needs to be stronger.  But man, he’s so close!!!  Then there’s Samuel from Sierra Leone.  We got him as a referral from the missionaries from Pozzuoli.  he’s so great, Africans have so much faith its incredible.  But the thing about Samuel is he’s investigated the church before, so we looked up his records and turns out, he’s baptized!!! Yeah, and he doesn’t remember it. Crazy!  so now were working with him to get the priesthood.

Its good to hear that BYU is tearing it up…much like we are here. =P  Transfer calls are on Saturday... I’m not too worried but there's always a chance that I need to go... we'll see.  It’s really good to hear from Mattie and Sara, make sure you take pictures of you guys in your costumes!!!  Man, I hope you can all get your ID cards, it sounds like more of a pain than it usually is.... =/  as far as a Christmas package... i don’t know, sent some festy food maybe but other than food I’d just like money to buy stuff here!! =P  I CANT WAIT TO TALK TO ALL!! 

That stinks about your letter Abby, I’m sorry... but that’s no excuse! =P  I can’t wait to hear from you! Oh and how’s Brynn doing? Ok, well now I need to write President but I’ll be on for another 30 minutes or so if you want to write me something (or send me some music =P )

No comments:

Post a Comment